How To Use The Image Library
The new image library is easy to use.
On your first visit you'll need to register as a user.
You can then search for specific images via 'tag' words or view the whole collection. The key categories are Visit, Live and Do Business (work).
Approval of your selected and requested images will occur within a maximum period of 24 hours (Monday to Friday and 48 hours over weekends and public holidays). This is to ensure all projects align with the regional objectives and support the growth of Tairāwhiti.
Click here for Tairāwhiti Gisborne's Image Library.
Please read the following information carefully to ensure that you are clear about the usage of these images and that you qualify.
Downloading and/or using the visual assets provided by TG by you will be deemed to be your acceptance that you are using the visual assets on the following Terms and Conditions.
- Promoting our region MUST be the primary usage of these images.
- Images cannot be used on/for commercial products, where the primary focus is the product being sold rather than the destination.
- They cannot be used for personal use, gain or in paid advertising (without specific, prior written approval from TG).
TG will make images available to the following user groups:
- Business Partners of Trust Tairāwhiti.
- Media (Magazines, newspapers, etc).
- Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers and other Travel Trade partners.
- Other Tourism Promotion Organisations (Tourism New Zealand, District Tourism Organisations, etc).
- Visitor-related events and conferences.
Rights to images are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
By registering as a user of our image library you agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use.
For each image used, attributing captions and credits to Tairāwhiti Gisborne, the relevant photographer and/or copyright holder is mandatory.
Users may be required to supply samples of published images to TG so that correct usage can be monitored, and to assess the effectiveness of our image distribution systems.
Incorrect labelling and/or failure to attribute an image appropriately will be viewed as a breach of these terms and conditions of use.
When using any of these images you are required to attribute:
- Place/name of image
- Tairāwhiti Gisborne
- New Zealand
For all enquiries regarding this policy please contact [email protected].